Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Very First Prize

One day (this was today, of course), we saw a white tailed DEER! That white tailed deer was frozen, staring at us. We were up in the back porch, but that deer just ran into the bushes because it saw us. And then guess what?! The deer never came back.

My sister and I were both in our rooms and my mother was locking the door, and she walked away, but then, she said, "Wait a minute, did I just see....?" And she walked back to the door, because sometimes, logs play tricks on your eyes. But then she went back to the door, and she looked at it. It was an animal, but it looked like a statue. But when she saw the eyes and the legs, it wasn't on a platform, it was on our grass. So she screamed, "CHARLOTTE! Look out your window! CAROLINE! Come here!" Then we both came running to Mama.

We looked out the window. But first, I thought it was something from Africa. I thought, "That looks familiar, like something on a card from school in the Africa section. It's an antelope!" But Mama and Caroline told me it was a white tailed deer. Then I told Mama after it went into the bushes, "This was the greatest day ever!"

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment