Friday, December 26, 2008

Little Bill's Adventure with Captain Brainstorm

He went up high in a little storm. And then rain came falling down on Little Bill He was catching Little Bill because he was falling down from the rain. Then Captain Brainstorm said, "I love you Little Bill," and they went home to get some pizza. And then they went to bed. And Little Bill didn't cry. Then Little Bill said to his mommy, "I love you, and I didn't cry after bed" he said to his mommy when she kissed him good night. And then he said, "I love you" after Captain Brainstorm went home. And then he went to bed after he didn't cry. And then Captain Brainstorm said, "I love you. Here's a picture for you." It was a horse. And then Captain Brainstorm said, "I kissed you and you didn't cry after bed." Then Little Bill cried after he went to bed. He was scared after the horse kissed him good night.

"The End" said Little Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment