Friday, December 26, 2008

The Tree Broke Down

Once upon a time, a tree was there, and people were sleeping. And the tree started to talk, and said, "I think I will break." She started to break like this (demonstrates). She hurt herself on a little wooden chair. She sat on it and broke it. She was too big for it. And then she broke it. And she said, "I think I will hurt myself." And then she hurt herself on this computer. And then the computer started breaking after that. The tree bumped her head on the computer. The tree died.

And then a partner came to hug him, and it was Pooh. And the bunny came again. He was sad. And then the bunny sat on a little bench. "I'm sad, because I didn't win the race." He started to go home. He started to walk on a little branch. He started to wobble. And then Pooh walked home lying on his back. He was almost home. He jumped off the little branch like this (demonstrates). And then it was his Mommy bed, and the Mommy was lying on the bed like this (demonstrates). He jumped and ran and knocked her down. And then the Mommy started to wobble, and they were going home to Grandpa and Grandma. Here's Grandpa. (kissing) "Whoa, we're out of kisses." And then they went to bed like this. (demonstrates).

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment